Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The good old times

After a rough week previously: having my shooting schedule messed up; falling ill at a 4 days motivation camp in Tenom; going through the arduous schedule the camp facilitators put us through (we only caught 2-3 hours of sleep daily!!!)...I'm absolutely thankful now that the storm has blown over. For starters, the June event in Tawau has been postponed to middle of the month, which means I'm free to shoot my friend's wedding! :) Truth is I was elated when I heard the news, that I literally shouted my friend's name (online that is :P) to tell her the good news. She in turn was equally glad and enthusiastic. To perk things up, the June event might just be held in Sandakan instead, which means I could be off the hook...no need to crack the poor coconut head of mine coordinating the event.

So here are some happy snapshots of Chiew Yun, Kah Jin and Yui Ping's birthday. This is the one and only time that all of us were gathered together. Boy...I missed those times hanging out with this bunch of crazy fellas :P

Yee Huey

Kah Jin (left) & Yui Ping (right) enjoy making funny faces at me :)

Joe (left) & Jimmie (right)

Pou Wee & Say Wae

Amy (left) & Siau Yong (right)

Samuel

Chiew Yun (I was after the water color effects you normally see on the front cover of Chinese romance novels)

No comments:

Post a Comment