Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ladies Portrait Session - Continued

After much delay, here I am with the complete series of pictures from the portrait session =) The things that I learnt from this session is that practice makes perfect. I have to admit that I'm not exactly the shutter bug I was years ago, where ideas come in a continuous influx as I shot alot in those days. But I'm glad that the touch never quite left me. Yes...it was somewhat awkward at the start of the shoot, however it progressed smoother and easier over the hour.

Allocate more time for a large group or work with a smaller group in the allocated couple of hours. I was ecstatic to have everyone in the session, the more the merrier rite :P But it was also a mistake, as I could only squeeze out 20 shots or so for each person in the limited 2 hours of daylight left. I promise the next one would be in small groups of 3-4 so that I can give everyone my undevoted attention equally without compromising on quality xD

Last but not least, it's been a joy to work with all of you ladies, I do hope you like your individual shots. Brian and Gary, how can I forget your tremendous help =)

Cressida, these are for you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here you go Yee Fun.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And congratulations to our very soon to be bride, Alicia, who's getting married to our dear brother Joel this Saturday. Looking forward to witness your holy matrimony =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dramatic skies and ethereal effects in black & white...this is my favorite shot.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment